All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
- Various 4-H Information
Check here to find information on the 4-H Pledge, Motto, Creed, Prayer, Emblem, Colors, Year, and Age
Family and Community Health
- 211 Texas
211 Texas – Connecting People and Services – The Number to Call When You Don’t Know WHO to Call!
- Building Blocks for Family Health and Medical Records
Information on what information you should include in your family’s medical and health records.
- Care Labels and Your Clothes
- Knee Deep in Debt
Knee Deep in Debt publication under FTC Facts for Consumers by Federal Trade Commission
- Modifying Recipes to Make them Healthier
Helpful tips to modify your recipes to make them healthier.
- Quick Stain Removal Guide
- Safe Home Food Storage
- Valuable Documents at Your Fingertips
AARP Publication on keeping your important documents in a safe place.
- Your Access to FREE Credit Reports
FTC Facts for Consumers publication on Free Credit Reports