- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy
General information for managing personal finances and does not recommend specific financial actions.
- AARP Webplace
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Health information for the whole family.
- American Diabetes Association
Best source for Diabetes information on the web!
- American Egg Board
- American Heart Association
Resources, recipes and tips from AHA
- Annual Credit Report
FREE credit report site
- Better Living for Texans
- Calorie Control Council
Great information about controlling calories!
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Your online source for credible health information.
- Consumer Reports
- Live Better America
Easy Recipes for Healthy Meals
- Fabric Link
The educational resource for Fabrics, Home Furnishings, Apparel and Care
- Family and Community Health
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service – Family and Consumer Sciences web site
- Federal Citizen Information Center
This web site contains consumer information about purchasing various products, product recalls, scams and fraud.
- Federal Trade Commission
Information on Consumer Protection from the Government.
- Feed the Pig
Great web site to help you eliminate debt and save money!
- Fight BAC! Keep Food Safe from Bacteria
- Food and Nutrition Information Center
- Food: Nutrition, Safety and Cooking
Great information on all aspects of food from the University of Nebraska Lancaster County Extension
- Fruits and Veggies – More Matters!
Helpful information about getting more fruits and veggies in your diet.
- Go Texan Member Web Site
Marketing Texas Products web site.
- Health House
Information about keeping your home and indoor air healthy.
- Healthy Kids Challenge
Healthy Eating and Physical Activity solutions for kids
- Home Baking Association
Great resources to answer your baking questions!
- Home Sewing Association
Basic information about sewing and learning to sew
- Kid’s Health
Information for parents, kids and teens on health issues for youth.
- Leafy Greens Council
Great information about the various leafy greens.
- Living Well
National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences Living Well program
- Medline Plus Health Information
Trusted health information for you!
- My Money
U.S. Financial Literacy and Education Commission
- Choose MyPlate
USDA Web site for MyPlate.
- National Center for Home Food Preservation
Link to publications and factsheets for the home food preservationist.
- National Insitutes of Health Office of Dietary Sup
Information about Dietary Supplements
- National SAFE Kids
This web site promotes child safety to prevent unintentional injury.
- National Women’s Health Week
Information about women’s health issues and the Women’s Health Week activities.
- SC Johnson Right@Home
Helpful tips for keeping your home safe, healthy and clean.
- Social Security
Homepage for the Social Security Administration
- Texas Beef Council
- The Nutrient Rich Food Coalition
Health and nutrition information about nutrient rich foods.
- The Soap and Detergent Association
Information about cleaning products and tips for cleaning,
- The Sugar Association
Health and nutrition information about sugar.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Visit the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission web site for product recalls and safety information.
- U.S. Government Information for Consumers
- US Dept of Housing and Urban Development
Information about living in a healthy home
- USA Rice Federation
Rice: A World of Great Ideas